Call for Papers - 16(1-2), 2023
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file uses the template available on the website.
- All manuscripts are the original work of authors and not evidence plagiarism.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. Authors ensure that every manuscript submitted to the journal has been read and corrected for English clarity, grammar and spelling; this applies particularly to authors whose first language is not English.
- The authors have prepared two versions of the manuscript – one containing the authors details, the other anonymized.
PP is committed to respecting data-protection regulations. This statement informs you of the steps we take to protect your rights. By personal data we mean the details you provide us via your email address. By using our site and – if the case – by registering for our services, you accept that such personal data will be gathered and stored in our databases.
We will maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your personal data. We do not share personal data with other organisations for marketing or similar purposes. We may occasionally use it to inform you about new issues of PP or call for papers.
If the case, authentication and tracking logs will be used to produce usage statistics. This information does not contain any personally identifiable information. PP reserves the right to have logs and databases analysed by external service providers, in which case every effort will be made to protect the security, integrity and privacy of the data.