Call for Papers - 16(1-2), 2023
Editorial Policy & Submission Terms
Please upload your manuscript (full version and anonymized version) on the website in the Submissions section.
Authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with the template required. Submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to the above format.
The editorial board is committed to ensuring a timely selection process. Authors of manuscripts rejected are normally being informed in 2-4 weeks from receipt. Usually, the manuscript will be reviewed within 1 to 3 months from submission date.
If the submission is accepted for publishing, the author(s) fully understand and agree to the following editorial policy, especially to the open access, licensing and copyrighting terms:
- The material submitted has not been published and is currently not being considered for publication by any other journal (or an explanation has been provided in a Cover Letter to the Editor).
- PP operates under a Libre Open Access policy, as articles in PP are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, a non-exclusive publishing agreement, according to which the journal retains the right of first publication, but authors are free to subsequently publish their work. The copyright of all work rests with the author(s). There is an immediate free access to the work, permitting any user to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software, or use them for any other lawful purpose. Once published, all articles are accessible immediately and readers/institutions are not charged subscription or download fees.
- PP reserves the right to perform editorial changes as may be necessary to make the manuscript suitable for publication.
- The author(s) hereby assert(s) her/his/their moral rights to be identified as the author(s) of the manuscript.
- The author(s) is/are directly responsible for the accuracy of the information presented in their manuscripts. The author(s) warrant(s) that they have secured the necessary written permission from the appropriate copyright owner or authorities for the reproduction in the manuscript of any text, illustration, or other material. They warrant that, apart from any such third party copyright material included in the manuscript, the manuscript is their original work, and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any other person or entity and cannot be construed as plagiarizing any other published work. The author(s) take(s) full responsibility for the submission of plagiarized manuscripts.
- They also warrant that the manuscript contains no statement that is abusive, defamatory, libelous, obscene, fraudulent, nor in any way infringes the rights of others, nor is in any other way unlawful or in violation of applicable laws. The viewpoints expressed in the articles are the strict responsibility of the author(s) and they do not represent the official position of the journal or of its editorial board.
- The author(s) shall keep us and our affiliates indemnified in full against all loss, damages, injury, costs and expenses (including legal and other professional fees and expenses) awarded against or incurred or paid by us as a result of their breach of the warranties given in this agreement.
- If the manuscript was prepared jointly with other authors, the author(s) warrant(s) that she/he/they has/have been authorized by all co-authors to sign this Agreement on their behalf, and to agree on their behalf the order of names in the publication of the manuscript.
- Currently, there are no type of adverts to be considered. Any change on the advertising policy will be displayed accordingly. Also, there are currently foreseen no direct marketing activities.
- Repository Terms. As copyright is retained by the authors, they may use of the final published version of an article for self-archiving (author's personal website) and/or archiving in an institutional repository, according to the CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 licence. The published source must be acknowledged. For articles and reviews, a link to the journal home page or their DOI must be set.
- In the light of the previous articles and other information provided on the website, PP adheres to the 16 Principles of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing, in terms of: (1) website, (2) name of the journal, (3) description of the peer review process, (4) ownership and management, (5) editorial and scientific boards, (6) contact data, (7) copyright and licensing policy, (8) author fees, (9) process for identification of and dealing with allegations of research misconduct, (10) publication ethics, (11) publishing schedule, (12) access, (13) archiving, (14) revenue sources, (15) advertising and (16) direct marketing.
- This agreement is subject to the Romanian law. It may only be amended by a document signed by both parties.